Saturday, October 17, 2009

1 week before leaving for Ghana

This is the test run for my Ghana adventures blog. In the next several weeks I hope to keep you all up to date on my student teaching experience in Ghana. If you have questions or want to get in touch with me from October 28 - December 11 you can email or email! I am getting excited to pack and soon head over seas. This will be my first trip outside of the United States, hopefully it is a good one. I will probably be including some information on here about the teaching experience, the culture, witnessing/christianity and travelling/fun experiences. Feel free to let anyone know about this that you want. I am sure I will forget to get this information to many people before I leave. Well that is it for today I will probably post one more time before leaving for Ghana....see you then.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment